This year for Mother’s Day give her a breakfast she will be excited to wake up to! I Absolutely LOVE French Toast, but my family really upped the game!
- Shredded potatoes (about 3 to 5)
- Eggs (about a dozen)
- Milk (half a cup)
- Omelets fillers: Bacon herbs, cheese, mushroom, etc
- Shred the potatoes and clean them.
- Half Cook the hashbrowns
- Line the muffin tin with hash browns.
- Cook your fillers.
- Mix your eggs with some milk.
- Fill Muffin Tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees until fully cooked (test with a toothpick)
- Serve while warm and enjoy!