I am No Poo so this recipe comes from a friend at work!
My friend is allergic to almost all “fragrance,” and she is not ready to go No Poo. It is okay is she never does because she found something that works for her! If you are not ready to get started with No Poo then this may be the thing for you!
- 1/2 cup castile soap (I recommend Dr. Bronner Unscented)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 1tbl vegetable glycerin or vitamin e (optional)
- 2 Tbl fractionated coconut oil (can sub with any carrier oil jojoba, avocado etc)
- 40 – 50 drops essential oils She used: 20 lavender 20 tea tree and 10 Jasmine
She follows with an ACV rinse. You would also follow with a coffee rinse if you have dandruff or Tea rinse for oily hair. Make your own Apple Cider Vinegar
I know my work friend is very happy with this and I can say her hair looks really nice!